Home again

Jungkook

Jungkook

We finally arrive back in Korea, Nico's small tired out body lays limp in namjoons arms as we walk towards the van.

" I'll drive I'm the oldest " jin lifts his finger up as he walks to the drivers seat.

I manage to grab Nico from namjoon carefully without waking her up and sitting down in the very back seat next to jimin.

" McDonald's anyone? " namjoon asks as we stop by one.

" can you order nuggets and an apple juice for Nico, I'll have a Big Mac and an iced coffee " I say.

Namjoon nods as he starts telling the operator the orders through the drive through machine.

I attempt to wake Nico up but she doesn't budge.

" princess, wake up baby you have to eat something " I mumble into her ear.

She stirs around for a few seconds before pouting and bursting into tears.

She cries loudly as I try to shush her by patting her bottom softly and bouncing her on my lap.

" hey hey hey, calm down pretty princess " I say.

The boys look at her worriedly.

" why is my little girl crying hmm? Why? " I ask as I stop bouncing her on my lap and take my hand off of her bum.

" daddy I'm tired " she sniffles.

I wipe her tears and kiss her pouty lips.

" I know baby so am I, you have to eat something, you can go to sleep right after " I smile at her.

She nods as she wipes more tears.

I feed her the chicken nuggets and make her drink her juice before she's knocked out again in my arms.

" she gets it from spending too much time with yoongi I know it " Jin shakes his head.

" leave my little piece of fluff alone "

            Thank you all for 5k reads !