Zoo visit

Jungkook

Jungkook

" hold my hand little one " I say as Nico trails behind me I'm little steps.

She runs to hold my hand and grips it tightly as she looks at me innocently.

" can we go see the penguins? " she asks with pleading eyes.

I smile as I nod.

Jisoo curling up into my chest more searching for warmth in the cold weather. I kiss his forehead as he sucks on the blue plastic pacifier.

" dada " it comes out muffled by the paci.

" what happened jisoo? You tired bubba? " I press him tighter against my chest to radiate warmth.

He manages to nod.

Nico drives the stroller with one hand.

I stop to place him in the stroller and cover him with the thick blanket and pull down the top to cover him from the light.

" here let me push it baby " I kiss her cheek as I place my hands in the bar and push the stroller.

We pay at the entrance and then go in.

" Oppa look at the wall, it's so pretty " Nico pulls at my sweater paws making me turn to look at the painted wall.

It has different drawings and paintings of animals as well as pictures.

" that's so pretty babygirl " I hum as I take her hand again and kiss it.

" penguin time baby " I watch her get excited as we walk towards the doors to the mini aquarium inside of the zoo.

" look, baby fishies "