Fractured

Jungkook

Jungkook

I watch as Nico gets her wrist bandaged up, her tears pouring out of her beautiful doe eyes. It makes my heart ache.

It makes me want to be the one in pain and not her.

" all done, she only fractured it a little, since she's very tiny that one hit caused that small fracture. Don't worry the wrist will heal on its own, although I will prescribe some pain medication just in case it's too much for her"
The nurse smiles at us.

" thank you so much" I bow my head. She nods and walks away.

" Daddy I Sorry" Nico sniffles as she looks up at me wiping her tears harshly.

" why are you sorry sweet thing?" I peck her lips softly.

" b-because I already ruined Jinnie oppas trip" she starts to cry again.

I hug her close to my chest and pet her head.

" no baby, you didn't do anything wrong. This was an accident okay, Jinnie won't be mad at you bun bun" I stroke her hair as she hurries her face deeper into my chest.

" I'm not mad princess, I'm just happy you're okay. Don't worry about it Nico we'll have fun while we're here" Jin ruffles her hair.

Nico's eyes light up.

" Jinnie no mad?" Nico tilts her head. Jin shakes him head with a small 'no'.

Nico smiles widely.

" Okay then, can we have nuggets please?" She looks at me with her big innocent eyes that have me whipped for her.

" of course we can my little girl"