Baby sister

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

Taehyung holds jisoo's hand as we walk into the house. His little eyes always on the newborn in Nico's arms.

I pick him up effortlessly and bring him close to Nico.

We end up staying in the living room where everyone is watching movies and snacking.

" is this baby Jaehwa? " jisoo peeks over and stares down at Jaehwa.

Our newborn daughter and a tired out Nico lay on the couch trying to rest.

I nod and bring up my index finger indicating for him to be more quiet.

He nods and also puts his index finger on his lips.

I can see Nico falling asleep as we watch them closely.

Suddenly Jaehwa starts crying I place jisoo down and immediately go and carefully pick Jaehwa up from the arms of a already asleep Nico.

I cradle her and gently bounce my arms around trying to calm her down and not wake Nico up.

" shhhhh its okay baby " I say gently as she starts to calm down.

" awww baby daddy Jungkook, the softest concept ever " yoongi coos at me.

I mock a smile at him before glaring.

He chuckles as he pats the space next to him and jisoo runs forwards and jumps on the couch.

" why don't you two go upstairs and rest, we'll take care of the kids, please, no more baby making Im tired of the constant crying " namjoon sighs at the last part.

" alright, thanks guys. Wake us up if Jaehwa gets hungry, if jisoo gets hungry there are frozen Dino nuggets in the freezer and apple juice in the fridge, no sugars or he'll be jumping off the walls and then Jaehwa will get grumpy and yeah " I say. They nod as they watch me place a pacifier into Jaehwa's mouth.

I place her into jimin's arms as carefully as I could and then go on to pick Nico up and take her upstairs for a quick nap.