Pop

Jungkook

Jungkook

I open the front door, to my surprise I see my mother standing there with a huge smile.

" mom, I thought you went back to busan " I chuckle as I let her in.

She shakes her head with a scoff.

" you think I'd let you be alone with Nico till the rest of the pregnancy, you're very wrong my dear. She needs to be taken care of at all times and you work so that's why I stayed " she grins at me as she sits on the couch.

Nico waddles out of the downstairs bedroom with a pout.

" hey baby, did you get some rest? " I ask as I jog over to her and help her towards the living room.

She nods as she sits next to my mom, my mother's face going into a shocked one as she sees Nico's belly.

" oh god Nico, you shouldn't be doing so much movement. You look like you're ready to pop, dear god look at her belly " my mom gasps as she places her hand on Nico's belly.

" she still has a few days mom she'll be fine " I say.

My mother glares at me.

" that's what you're father said when I was pregnant with you, you came early " she rolls her eyes at me.

" c-can I go sort out the baby's clothes? I forgot to do it yesterday " Nico looks at me with soft eyes.

I smile as I nod, taking her hand I help her up and over to the kitchen table where a box of baby clothes is.

" alright baby, just call me over if you need anything okay? " I Pat her head lightly. She nods cutely with a smile.

But mother always knows best.