Secretary

Jungkook

Jungkook

I grip the steering wheel with force as I drive to the company owned by me and the boys.

Too afraid to leave Nico alone at home, she lays her head on the car window sleepily.

" baby are you hungry? " i glance over at her. She nods with a small pout.

" don't worry I'll get you something " I pet her head.

I arrive at the company and help Nico out.

I hoist her up, resting her at my hip.

" daddy I'm sleepy " Nico sighs frustratedly as she holds kookie in her arms.

The small white fur ball sleeping peacefully.

" I know peach, I know " I kiss her head softly as we enter.

Guards bow and greet us.

They smile at Nico making her smile back lazily.

" Mr. Jeon! " my secretary runs up to us a wide smile appearing on her red lips as she looks at Nico.

" oh! Is this Nico? " she coos.

A smile tugs on my lips as I look at Nico, a light blush dusting over her cute cheeks.

" say hi baby " I nuzzle my nose to her cheek.

She giggles as she shy's away into my chest.

" hi! Im nico " she says with a bright smile.

Secretary kang goes insane as she fans her face and smiling ever so widely at my baby.

" so CUTE~ I'm secretary Kang Inna, call me Unnie " she chuckles at Nico'a shyness.

" Okay! " Nico blushes.

" secretary kang, get a hold of yourself " I chuckle.

She sighs softly nodding at me.

" right. We have a meeting sir so come down as soon as possible I'll let you set up in your office quickly " she says regaining her posture.

She waves at Nico and walks away.

" she's nice daddy " Nico starts to play with my hair as I walk to the elevator.

I get stares from the female workers as they coo at Nico in my arms.

" I know she is princess " I kiss her lips softly before pressing the highest level.

" are you going to be gone for long? Can I stay with Taehyungie? " she pouts.

" hmm I'll be gone for maybe three hours or maybe less if I'm lucky. I'll see what taehyung is doing " I say smiling at her.

" daddy guess what! " Nico looks at me excitedly.

I grin at her cuteness.

" what precious? " I play along.

" I love you! " she giggles.

I smile widely placing pecks all over her face.

" I love you more little one "