Sun

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

I planned on taking Nico and kookie out to the nearby park down the street to play.

The sun was really bright today so I decided to grab some sunscreen for Nico so she wouldn't get a sunburn.

I hear giggles erupting from yoongi's room.

I knock on the door softly and wait.

"Come in!" I open the door and see Nico and him with makeup all over their faces.

"Daddy!" She grins as she puts the red lipstick down on the bed.

I smile and go over to her.

"What's going on here?" I chuckle as I look at all the makeup spread around the bed.

"Jinnie oppa let us borrow his makeup. I made yoonie pretty right daddy?" She claps.

I look over at yoongi and see his face.

He has sparkly light pink eyeshadow over his lids. A thin line of black eyeliner. His eyebrows were shaded in a dark blue color.

His lips were red from the lipstick. His cheeks held a bright pink blush to them.

I snorted and turned around. I quietly laughed and calmed myself before turning back to them.

"Yes Princess. Yoonie looks pretty" I grin as yoongi glared at me.

"Shut up" i hear him say.

"Anyways. Come on baby. We're going to the park today with kookie to play. But we have to get you cleaned up and dressed" I say as I pick her up and take a last glance at yoongi.

"Bye hyung" I hold my laughter again. Nico waves and I walk back to my room.

I grab some wipes and wipe her face clean before going towards my closet and picking out some clothes for her.

"What do you wanna wear for daddy today?" I ask as I bounce her on my hip playfully making her giggle.

"Red hoodie and black pants like yours!" She smiles widely. I nod and grab the items from the racks.

"Okay. Arms up" I instruct.

She giggles as she raises her small arms up. I tug her shirt over her head and slide her into the oversized red hoodie. I make her lay down. I take her purple boxer shorts off and put the black sweatpants on her, tightening the strings around her waist so they don't fall.

"Okay come on put your shoes on" I say as I hand her the white sneakers I recently bought her.

She hums happily as she slips them on.

I carry her into the bathroom and take the sunscreen out from the drawer again. I place her on the countertop and open the bottle squeezing some on the back of my hand.

"Daddy was that?" She tilts her head cutely.

"This little one is sunscreen. It helps you so you don't get tanned and it protects you from sunburns" I say.

"It smells funny, but okay!" She smiles.

I lift her chin up and apply it all over her face then down her neck.

"There all good. Why don't you run and get kookie, put her leash on while I pack some snacks?" I say as I place her down.

"Okay daddy!"