Human ?

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

It's a rainy day in Seoul. It's also very cold in the one story house. I let Nico wear a big hoodie of mines and some sweatpants.

I wear similar clothing. We're both sitting on the couch watching a new anime series. Nico sits on my lap in a straddling position.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, her chin on my shoulder. She's- Actually I think she's sleeping.

"Look honey, that looks like you" I chuckle. She perks up and turns her head towards the tv.

I point out the black haired character with a pink dress on and similar traits as her.

"Daddy I want to be in an anime!" She giggles.

"I forgot to ask, what exactly are you? Are you human? Or like a robot?" I pout my lips as I look at her.

She giggles again and slaps my shoulder lightly.

"Silly daddy, I'm human. I was made from human tissue and I also have a DNA. I have a birth certificate too! I'm a human, man made of course but still human" she smiles softly.

I hum as I nod at her.

"So you Can you reproduce? Like can you get pregnant?" I frown.

"Yes I can get pregnant and reproduce. But instead of nine months it takes me seven months to give birth. Why?" She tilts her head cutely.

"Well I was just wondering. You know just in case I-"

"No" she pouts.

"At least I tried" I sigh.

She lets out a cute giggle and goes back to her original position.