Away

Jungkook

                                   Jungkook

Me and Juno look around for the two girls. My best guess is a hotel.

"Wait I have a tracker on rosé's phone!" He quickly pulls his phone out and clicks around.

I look over his shoulder.

"There at a hotel" he gives me a confused look but it morphs into a disappointing look.

"Jungkook why don't you let me go alone, I'll bring Nico to you" he offers.

"No i need to go what if-"

"Don't hurt yourself just let me go alone-"

"No she's my girlfriend, I have to go" I frown. He sighs and pulls into a big hotel parking lot. It's a luxury hotel.

"Wait here" he gives me a worried look and jogs out and into the hotel.

I get out either way and secretly follow him.

I follow him and finally see a room. He goes in.

I see a crack on the door and look through it.

"Rosé how could you! She's your best friends girlfriend!" I hear Juno shout.

"You know my attraction to Nico. I would do anything for her" I hear Rosé softly say.

As if someone was sleeping.

"No that isn't right. Your supposed to be my girlfriend. Why did you do that. Not only will it hurt me. It'll hurt Jungkook if he ever finds out you tricked his girlfriend into sleeping with you-"

I push the door open with tears in my eyes. Both people have shocked faces.

I look on the bed and see Nico naked and sleeping.

"Jungkook I-I Can explain" I glare at her.

"I don't want to hear it. Get away from me and her. Your a monster rosé. How could you do this to her, to me! I really hate you. Don't you ever think about calling me nor her. I don't want to see you ever again" I wrap Nico up in my jacket and bring her with me.

"Jungkook Wait-"

The elevator doors close and i let out a small sob.

I look down at Nico and see her peacefully sleeping.

"I'm sorry I left you alone. I'm sorry baby" I kiss her forehead.

"She won't ever touch you again"