Where

no one

  no one

Jungkook woke up and brushed his teeth before putting a shirt on and walking out of his room.

He walked towards the kitchen looking for Nico but she wasn't around.

He looked everywhere until he heard a giggle.

"Nico baby where are you?" He called out.

He saw the tv remote float. The tv turned on after that and he lost it.

"What in the-"

"I'm still here" he heard Nico's voice but didn't see her

"Where?" He looked around.

"Right I'm front of you stupid" he heard her giggle.

"No you- Shit!" He walked forward and bumped into a body.

Suddenly Nico appeared.

She was a giggling mess.

"Daddy that was funny, again!" She clapped.

Jungkook gave her a stern look.

"That wasn't funny baby, how did you do that?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"The survey on the website asked you which power you'd choose if you could have a power, you chose invisibility. So my creator put that trait in me while she made me. It's really fun to do!" She smiles.

Jungkook blinks but melts into a soft smile.

"That's really cool" he grabs her hand and tugs her towards his chest.

"Don't do that ever again without telling me, I was scared someone took you or you left me. Daddy would be very sad if you left" he looks down at her as she pouts.

"I would never leave daddy. I love him so much"