Crabs

Jungkook

Jungkook

After eating breakfast at a restaurant we head down to the beach. Nico sings along to the song playing on the radio.

" fancy youuuuu " she does a dance move as she sings which makes me smile widely at her cuteness.

We arrive at the beach and I pay for parking before stepping out.

Nico happily walks next to me as we make it into the sand.

She takes off her shoes and is left in her pink socks.

" I'm gonna go look for crabs " she smiles before running off.

" don't go too far Nico! " I shout at her before setting up our stuff.

I dig the huge umbrella into the sand and then set the chairs down.

I look through the bag and find the sunscreen.

" Nico get back here! " I shout.

I watch her pout before making her way over to me.

" what? " she tilts her head.

" sunscreen baby, we can't have you being sunburn on our honeymoon " I say as I grab her arm and make her sit on my lap.

I apply sunscreen to any uncovered part of her body.

" daddy can I go now! " Nico eagerly pouts as I finish applying it to her neck.

I peck her lips and nod.

I sit and apply the sunscreen to myself as I try to keep a close eye on Nico.

I end up taking pictures of Nico excitedly looking for small crabs and send them to the boys.

" look daddy! " Nico runs over to me holding something in her closed hands.

I perk up.

" what is it sweetheart? " I ask as I try to peek at her hands.

She opens them and a small red crab is sitting on her hands calmly.

" daddy it's so cute and small " Nico smiles widely.

I laugh as I look at the small creature taking a picture of it.

" baby that's cute, now go set free, remember what I told you in the car " I say making her nod.

I smile as I watch her squat down and place the small thing on the sand again.