Stop

Jungkook

I smile and kiss Nico's forehead as I roll off of her.

The doorbell rang again.

"Can I go answer?" I chuckle as I look at Nico.

She blushes and nods.

I kiss her cheek before getting up. I hold the thin white covers around my waist to cover myself up.

I ruffle my messy hair as I open the door.

I froze.

"Hey J-Jungkook" its rosé.

I attempt to close the door but she holds it.

"Please talk to me. I'm so sorry I-"

"You should've considered all of that before tricking my girlfriend into sleeping with you" I glare at her.

"I'm sorry I know I did wrong but-"

"You have no excuse. But since we're leaving in an hour I'll tell you this. I will never forget the day you took a piece of my girlfriends innocence, and i will never forgive you for that. She saw you as the second most important person ever. I don't know what made you do it but everything happens for a reason. Stop looking for us. Stop trying to contact me. Stop trying to make things better. Nothing will make me look at you the same"

I slam the door shut on her face. Tears build in her eyes as I slam it.

I walk back into the room and see Nico all dressed up.

"Who was it Daddy?" She looks at me after slipping her shoes on.

"Oh just kids playing a prank of us" I chuckle.

"Oh okay! Can you help me tie my shoes please?" She innocently look up at me and glanced down at her shoes.

"Anything for my baby girl"