Pink !

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Daddy I want this one!" I hear her voice all the way from across the hallway.

I walk over towards the room and bump into hoseok on the way.

"Has she picked out her room yet?" He asks as he munches on an orange.

"I think so" I shrug.

I make it to the room and smile.

Nico sitting on the huge bed with the pink phone on the bed in front of her.

"You like this room baby?" I ask as I walk in with my hands in my jean pockets.

She looks up at me and nods.

"Yes, can we paint it though?" She looks around with a small pout.

"Sure Princess, what color would you like?" I sit next to her and she climbs into my lap.

"Pink!" She smiles excitedly.

"Pink? I thought you liked yellow?" I tilt my head at her.

"I do, but I like pink more" she pouts.

"Okay then, pink it is. To the paint shop we go"

P a i n t s h o p

Nico and Jimin along with yoongi are next door at a nail salon while me and the rest of the boys were at the pain shop picking up paint for the rooms.

"Would she like this shade of pink?" Namjoon brings a strip of a pastel shade of pink to my face.

"It looks nice but I'm not very sure, what if she says no?" I eye the strip.

"Then we'll comeback for a different shade, but I'm sure she'll love it"