Results

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

" Okay we have her results and there is nothing wrong with you Nico " the doctor smiles.

I let out a small breath and squeeze her hand.

" so then why was she throwing up? " I ask.

The doctor smiles wider.

" I'm glad to say she's pregnant, that explains her sudden sickness, congratulations " he chuckles.

My heart stopped for a moment tears filling my eyes.

" there must be a mistake doctor " I say.

He shakes his head.

" not at all, she's definitely pregnant " he says.

I shake my head.

" no it's not possible they told us it was impossible " I say shakily.

The doctor frowns.

" did something happen to her before? " he tilts his head at us.

Nico wipes her tears as I nod.

" three and a half years ago she was shot in her Lower abdomen, the doctor told us she wouldn't be able to carry a child in her belly, he told us there was zero percent chance of her getting pregnant in the future " I say as I wipe a fallen tear.

" he must've been wrong. You see usually when that happens there is a slight chance of being impregnated, not a full chance but a slight chance. She's lucky it didn't destroy that certain organ that determines whether she will get pregnant or not " he explains.

" nevertheless she is pregnant and her first checkup is in six weeks " he smiled at us again.

I break into a smile and hug Nico tightly.