Meet

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Baby- What are you doing sweetheart?" I ask as I walk back into my room and see Nico holding a curling wand.

That looks very familiar.

"Rosé let me borrow her curling wand. She said it would make my hair look pretty and that you'd like it" she smiled as she does the last strand of hair.

"I love it baby, but I already love how you look. You don't need that to make me love you" I smile. She blushes and giggles.

"Get dressed baby we're going out to meet my friends" I say and she turns to me.

"Daddy has other friends too?" She pouts.

"Yes he does, he has six other friends you need to meet" I smile as I pick her up and walk to the bathroom.

"Are they mean?" She looks at me as I set her down on the sink counter.

"No, they're really nice funny people. Don't be afraid. Daddy will be there" I peck her nose.

I pick out an outfit for her.

It's a maroon colored turtle neck, black jeans, a long brown coat and some white sneakers.

She giggles as I spray some peachy perfume on her.

"I smell good daddy" she giggles.

"Yes baby, you smell so good daddy might just eat you up" I smile at her and she blushes.

"Daddy no! I'm not food" she pouts.

"You wanna bet on that?" I smirk at her and she shakes her head.

"Good girl"