Told

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

"Okay that's enough, stop it your insults are gross. Stop trying to belittle my girlfriend. Stop being mad because I dumped you on prom night. You being salty is none of my business so get out of here and take your bag of salt with you. Go be bitter by yourself, don't drag my girl into your bitter world you call life. I dumped you for a reason, accept it. Get out of here before you make matters worse" I glare at her.

Minzy looks at me shocked before she's glaring back at me.

"I thought moving would make you regret dumping me, but I guess not. But I'm sure this will for sure make you hate me" she smirks before she grips Nico's long soft hair.

The café was empty gladly. It was only us and another couple by the back.

Nico whines loudly as she tries to grab onto Minzy.

I stand up and try to pry Minzys hands away from my baby's precious hair.

"Minzy let go, I'm warning you" I grit my teeth.

I see Nico's nails turn into claws. Like a dogs, she scratches minzy's face several times.

"Oh my god she's scratching me!" I sit back and laugh as minzy let's go of Nico's hair and tries to cover her pale face.

"Jungkook help!"

"I told you to let her go but you just don't listen don't you, you never do" I sigh.

I grab Nico's hands and make her stop.

"Let's go baby, leave her alone she's not worth the trouble" I say.

Nico growls before grabbing her drink and walking out hand in hand with me.

"Daddy she touched my hair" Nico growls again.

"I know baby, it's okay don't mind her. She's just mad. Are you okay though?" I look down at her and she nods.

"Now I hate her even more" I mumble.

"Why Daddy?" Nico swings our hands as we walk towards the pet store.

"She touched your hair, only I can touch and pull  your hair, that's my hair to pull" I smirk at her and send her a wink.

"Daddy your lucky I love you so much and don't mind your nasty comments"