Woman pt.2

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

After talking with the boys about the new situation we kept our eyes on Nico.

" daddy can I play with hobi Oppa outside please, I'm bored in  here " Nico pouts as she glances up at me.

I smile and nod letting her run into hoseok's arms that lift her up and take her away.

" we can shoot her—"

" are you insane yoongi! " jin shrieks.

" she's not touching Nico. She's not about to put a price on my little bug and act like we aren't gonna act out on it " yoongi says glaring at the wall.

I nod agreeing with him.

" yoongi hyung is right. We cant just sit here and expect this all to go away" I say.

They nod and start talking amongst each other about ways to get rid of that lady.

My attention is snatched away from the boys when I hear the backyard door slam shut and lock.

Hoseok dashes in with Nico in his arms wailing and crying.

I immediately shoot up and take her out of his grip.

" s-she—"

" what! What happened to her?! " I panic.

" d-daddy " Nico sobs loudly.

" she was in the backyard. I left t-to go grab kookie and that lady went up to nico and cut a strand of her hair off " hoseok says rushed.

I eyes meet hers and I feel anger fuel inside of me.

" she cut your hair precious? " I ask Nico. She nods eagerly and wailing more.

" she's going too far, cutting off her hair. Why would she need someone's hair in the first place the hell " Taehyung growls.

I place my hand on the back of Nico's head and burry her face in my shoulder.

" shhh, baby calm down. Don't worry it'll grow back before you know it " I say bouncing her around lightly while patting her bottom softly.

" she was scary daddy " she sniffles.

" I know baby, I know. Daddy will figure this out I promise sweet pea "