Don't

Jungkook

Jungkook

"You know what, I don't like her as much as I did a few minutes ago" yoongi sits back and Nico scoffs.

"No one asked you to, that was your decision" she gives him a sassy look and we all laugh except the two enemy's.

"Damn, savage yoongi just got owned by a girl who we don't even know!" Jimin laughs.

I laugh as I side hug Nico.

"That's my baby" I kiss her cheek and she blushes again.

"Your orders are here" we smile and thank the waitress who stares at me for longer than she's stared at the rest of us.

"Here you go handsome" she winks at me and I feel Nico tense up.

She walks away and I blink.

"Woah that waitress likes you" Taehyung giggles.

"Too bad" I shrug as I grab my chopsticks.

"For her or you?" Yoongi asks and I look up.

"For her, she obviously saw Nico, she shouldn't be doing that" I say.

Nico eats slowly as she glares at the table.

"Baby?" I put my hand on her back and she flinched.

"Hm?" She looks up at me.

"You Okay? Do you feel sick?" I ask worried. She's been throwing up a few days ago, probably something she ate made her throw up.

"No I'm fine" she smiles. I nod and keep eating.

After a few minutes of eating the same waitress comes up to us again.

"Are you guys enjoying your food?" She looks around the table and we all nod.

"Can I get some-"

"Sure sure" she waves Jin off. He makes an offended expression.

"So what's your name?" She turns to me and smiles.

"Uhh, Kan" I sat and nod right after.

"Yeah Kan" I say and keep eating.

"So how old are you Kan?" She giggles. I can feel Nico burning wholes through her with her glares.

"I'm 25" I lie.

She sighs.

"It's always the older ones-"

"Excuse me he's taken as you can obviously see. I'm right here, so would you be so kind and walk away. Go clean tables or something that's your job, not flirting with taken men" Nico finally snaps.

The waitress stares at her with anger filled eyes.

"You know what-"

"She's right, you shouldn't be hitting on taken men, or hitting on anyone for that matter. Your job is to serve people and mind your business" yoongi speaks up and I smile at him.

"You aren't my boss so stay out of this" she glares at yoongi.

"No, but we can go to your boss and make a complaint and possibly get you fired. You know I have a girlfriend, she's right next to me, obviously you shouldn't be trying to make a move on me. So please get away from me and go do your actual job. Food won't serve itself am I right?" I give her a cocky smile and turn back to my bowl.

I hear her stomp away.

"Stupid slut" I hear Nico whisper and my eyes go wide.

"Nico!" I turn to face her and she stares at me with her innocent puppy eyes.

"What?" She pouts.

"Who taught you that?" I cross my arms.

"Rosé, she said that I should use those words when someone makes me angry. I just did what I was being told" she gives me an innocent smile.

"Aish you two are going to kill me"