Puppy

Jungkook

Jungkook

We walk to the pet shop. Nico happily smiles as Taehyung carries her on his back.

"So what are you going to get for her?" Namjoon asks.

"Not sure, she'll be the one to choose which pet she wants" I shrug.

"I guess I can also get a dog for myself then" he nods.

We go in and smile at the woman at the register who welcomes us.

We look around.

I feel a small hand wrap around my wrist.

"Daddy I know what I want" I turn to see Nico smiling at me with bright teeth.

I chuckle.

"Really sweetheart, already?" I ruffle her hair.

"Yes, me and yoonie has passed by last week when we went to get food" she grins.

"Well what is it then?" I ask.

She leads me towards a big glass box where cute puppies play around. The box reads Siberian Husky.

"Daddy I want that one" she points to the far corner where a furry white husky with bright blue eyes sits alone and calmly by itself.

"Don't you want one of these energetic ones baby?" I ask her.

She frowns and shakes her head.

"Why not sweetie?"

"Daddy that puppy is lonely, she has no one to play with, no one wants to adopt her and play with her. I want to play with her so she won't be sad that she's not being chosen" Nico pouts as she looks at the sulking puppy.

I smile and hug her from behind.

"You're so kind Princess, Fine we can get that one" I kiss the top of her head.