Big brother

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

E i g h t m o n t h s l a t e r

We sit jisoo down on his mini blue couch and he looks at us confused.

" huh? " he pouts as he looks at us.

" hey jisoo-ah, me and daddy have a surprise for you " Nico says as she hides the object behind her back.

Jisoo smiles widely his teeth showing.

" what is it? " he glances around.

" it's a big surprise baby boy, but you have to be a good boy and listen to us okay " I Pat his head.

He nods eagerly as he giggles.

" you can guess what it is if you want " Nico suggest as she wiggles her eyebrows at him in a playful manner.

" new toy? " jisoo blinks his eyes at Nico innocently as he smiles.

" no, you already have lots of toys " she giggles.

He pouts as he scratches the back of his head.

" puppy? " his eyes gleam.

" isn't kookie enough? " she tilts her head.

" kookie too big, jisoo want small puppy " jisoo shakes his head.

" no puppy kookie will get jealous " I say.

" legos? " jisoo shrugs.

" no, I hate legos " Nico pouts angrily.

I rub her back gently as i think back to the time Nico stepped on a lego and cried her ass off for thirty minutes non stop.

" mommy no like legos " jisoo pouts.

Nico nods.

" baby sister? " jisoo's eyes sparkle as he looks up at nico in hope.

Nico smiles as she brings her hands out and holds out an ultrasound picture.

" yes baby " I smile watching his go insane as he looks at the pictures.

" what dat? " he points his small finger to the small baby fetus in the picture.

" that's you're little sister jisoo, she's three months in " I say as I also point at the baby.

" woahhh, baby sister! " he claps.

Nico grins widely as she kisses his head.

I pick him up and help Nico up and help her to the couch.

I sit down on the floor in front of her and rub her belly.

" you wanna rub mommy's belly jisoo-ah? " I ask.

He nods as he smiles, I take his small hand and place it in her bloated belly carefully.

" not to hard baby boy, remember you're baby sister is in there, you don't want to bother her or harm her " I say as I reminder.

He nods as he starts gently rubbing her belly.

" she in there? " he turns back to look at me and I nod with a chuckle.

" yes she's in there, so you have to be very careful and try not to bother her too much, you also have to protect mommy a lot " I say as I rub her belly.

" Okay daddy " jisoo smiles.

" you wanna paint mommy's belly? " I ask.

He nods and I quickly look up at Nico for permission and she smiles softly while nodding.

I pick jisoo up and go look for some brushes and paint.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K, IM SOFT 🥺