Hurt

Jungkook

Jungkook

Nico hasn't been out her own room in days it worries me sometimes that she's not even eating.

" calm down let her be alone for a while, she needs time to heal and realize that what happened to her isn't as bad, at least she's alive and well " jimin says as he drags me to sit down again.

" I cant, it's eating me up to see her like this. My little ball of sunshine being hurt like this is killing me " I wipe more tears.

My little girl was suffering and I couldn't do anything about it.

My little ball of sunshine wasn't as bright anymore.

" like jimin said, give her time to adjust " namjoon added.

I sigh frustratedly as run a hand through my hair.

" she needs me " I mumble.

" more like you need her " hoseok says.

" you're right, I do need her. I need my baby " my eyes land on a framed picture of me and Nico at the cherry blossom trees.

" don't worry too much, she'll call on you soon " yoongi sends me a small smile.

I only manage to nod at him.

A small voice is heard from upstairs.

" daddy " the word snaps me out of my thoughts.

I rush upstairs to her room and carefully open it and for the first time it isn't locked.

I watch her weakly sit up, her small frame only becoming smaller.

I can see bones becoming more prominent.

" what is it princess? " I ask as I help her sit up.

" can you help me take a bath? " she asks in a quiet tone.

I nod smiling.

" of course baby " I pick her up and walk into her bathroom.

I place her down on the sink counter and started the water.

I pick Nico up and carefully set her down inside the warm water filled tub.