News

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

We sit the boys down in the living room.

We had just gotten back from our honeymoon and we wanted to tell the boys.

It was five in the morning and they were grumpy, even hoseok who usually would be excited to see Nico.

" what the hell is this about Jungkook? " yoongi glares at me.

I smile widely holding Nico's hand.

" we have big news " I grin.

" you got a new puppy, because I don't think kookie's gonna like that " Jin points out.

" she doesn't even like you, why would she want another being in her life? " Taehyung frowns.

" I—"

" shut up all of you " jimin groans.

" proceed lovebirds " jimin nods at us.

" Nico is pregnant " I smile widely.

" stop fucking around dipshit " namjoon rolls his eyes.

" she spent her first month of the pregnancy in jeju, we had an ultrasound and look " I say pulling it out of her purse.

I show it to them and jimin is the first to break down into tears, ugly tears.

" you're pregnant, that's— that's impossible " yoongi frowns.

" apparently not, turns out she did have a small chance of being pregnant in the future I guess she needed time to properly heal " I say wiping a few tears from my cheeks.

" oh my god i can't deal with this right now " jimin wipes his tears as he stands up and goes into the kitchen.

The rest of the boys congratulate us and take a closer look at the ultrasound picture.

I rub Nico's belly as she sits on my lap with her back against my chest.

" I love you so much you don't even understand baby " I kiss her neck softly.

" I love you too daddy "