Want

Jungkook

                                Jungkook

Rosé was over to play and hang out with Nico. I was digging into a bag of spicy seaweed chips while I watched my favorite gameshow.

"No dont-"

"I want daddy!" I hear.

I frown as I dust my fingers on my sweats and look towards the room that they were in.

I then hear a loud scream followed by very loud cries.

I get up and jog over to the room. I open the door and see rosé trying to calm Nico down by patting her back but Nico only screams louder as she cries.

She's a crying mess, hiccups, screams, coughing.

She's not having it.

"Daddy! I want daddy!" She screams.

I finally go up to her and pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist as her arms go around my neck.

She's still crying loudly until I reach the kitchen.

"What's wrong baby, why are you so upset sunshine?" I pout at her playfully and place her on the kitchen counter.

Her cries stop and she sniffles.

"R-"

"Is she okay?" I turn and see rosé looking at Nico with a worried expression.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out" I sigh.

"Well, I've got to go Juno needs me home. Bye Nico, bye kook" she waves. I slightly smile at her and Nico hiccups.

I look away and face Nico as I hear the door shut.

"Why is my kitten crying hm?" I spread her legs and stand between them as I hold her thighs.

"Rosé told me something scary" she starts crying again.

"Baby What did she say to you, tell me" I brung her closer and hug her as she sits on the counter.

"She said that, if I was bad, the monster from the attic would come get me" she starts sobbing loudly.

"Awe baby, don't worry there is no monster there. Your a good girl, don't let her get to you okay. Daddy will protect you from her if she ever says anything like that again. I love you so much baby" I kiss her nose then her lips.

"I-I love you too daddy" she sniffles.