Nico

Jungkook

Jungkook

I walk into her room, it's been three days since the whole incident.

I caress her soft pale hands as I stare at her. Tears burning my eyes.

" baby wake up, I promise everything will be better with your beautiful smile and that cute giggle of yours " I sigh.

I grab my earphones and place them in her ears carefully, I unlock my phone and play a song Taehyung and namjoon has written on their spare time.

4 o'clock

I sit and watch her as the soft music plays into her ears.

I sigh sadly as I look at her belly covered by the blanket.

The sudden image of Nico in a maternity dress while she giggles, her big belly carrying my child in it, disappears completely.

A tear slips down my cheek.

I feel a soft hand rubbing mine slowly.

I look up and see Nico's eyes trained on me.

I bolt up and hug her.

" Nico oh my god you're awake " I cry as I hold her closer.

" daddy was I gone? " Nico asks as she looks at me confused.

" yeah, you were princess, for three days " I smile softly as I wipe my tears.

" I'm sorry I—"

" don't apologize baby, I should be the one saying sorry for not being able to protect you the way I promised to " I caress her face.

" it's okay daddy I'm okay see " she smiles.

No baby you're not.