Come

Jungkook

Jungkook

We arrive at the party and immediately sit on the red leather couches.

"Hey Jungkook!" I turn my head and see yugyeom with a girl.

"Hey yugyeom!" I smile.

I somehow must've lost track of time because when I finally looked at the time it was 3:47 AM. I hadn't heard from Nico or rosé since I separated from them.

I say goodbye to Yugyeom and search through the crowd of drunk people.

"Nico?!" I call out but don't hear her nor see her.

I go up to the bartender.

"What May I get for you sir?" He looks up at me.

"Uh have you seen a girl, she's wearing a black sparkly dress. Has long curly black hair. She has puppy eyes and might have been with a red haired girl who dressed alike to her. Her name is Nico and the other girl is Rosé" I tap my fingers on the tile impatiently.

"Oh her yes. They left hours ago. I asked if they wanted an Uber to help them get home but the red haired girl declined and took the other girl with her. I thought they were a couple. By the way she was touching that girl with the black hair she looked impatient. Almost like she was ready to get out of here" he nods.

I bang my hands on the table and thank him.

Nico

"Come on Nico, don't you want to make up for you what you did earlier?" I pout as rosé twirls my hair around her fingers gripping it loosely.

"B-But you said it was o-okay" I whimper as her hands go on my waist.

"But you said you'd make it up to me, you don't want to lie to me don't you?" I feel her hands travel down to my butt and squeeze.

A moan slips out. Daddy's hands feel so much better.

"N-no" I bite my lip shyly.

"Then make me happy baby"