Baby

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

I sigh, they've been at that playground for hours and I'm starting to get frustrated.

As I think of a way to pull Nico away a lady runs up to me with a panicked face.

"S-sir have y-you seen a little g-girl in a pink overall and-"

"Nico come here" I say. I watch as Nico and the little girl show up.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" The lady lifts up yeahyun and smiles.

Yeahyun seems to giggle as she hugs her mother tightly.

"It wasn't a problem at all ma'am" I smile at her respectfully. She bows before leaving again.

Nico pouts as she sits on my lap.

"Daddy, I want a baby" she looks at me with a serious pout.

I smile as I ruffle her hair.

"Babygirl, I don't think you're ready for a baby yet" I kiss her cheek.

"Yes I am Daddy! I love kids! I want one of my own, I want someone to take care of while you and everyone else is gone. I want to make a little baby happy and watch them grow! Please daddy please" she bounces up and down lightly on my lap.

I sigh as I take her hand in mine.

"Baby, I know you love kids and I know you would be a great mother, but what about me, I work everyday and don't come home until late at night. How would you think I would feel if we had a baby and I wasn't able to see them due to my work. It would hurt me, as much as I also want a baby, I can't give you one right now, that takes preparation and time sweet thing" I peck her hand.

She huffs as she looks at our hands.

"Can we have one in the future?" She looks at me with her big innocent eyes.

I smile at her.

"Of course we can baby, we can have as many as you want"

"Can I have a baby with yoonie?" She giggles.

My smile disappears as I look at her seriously.

"What did you just-"

"Daddy it was a joke!" She giggles again. I frown at her.

She starts placing pecks all over my face making me smile at how cute she is.

"Okay Okay, lets go"