Okay

Jungkook

Jungkook

"No!"

I watch as rosé tries to apply makeup on Nico's face but she refuses.

"Nico quit moving or I'll mess up- Nico!" Nico drops the makeup pallet and it breaks.

She starts crying.

"Nico! Bad girl!" Rosé shouts at her.

"Nico that wasn't very nice" I go up to her and she drops to the floor crying.

"D-Daddy!" Nico sobs.

"Nico get up and apologize to Rosé" I cross my arms as I look down at her.

She not cries harder.

"Nico get up right now and apologize" I start to grow angry. She doesn't move and it only fuels my anger.

I grip her waist and throw her over my shoulder. I exit the room.

"Jungkook just put her down it's alright-"

"You stay out of this and get ready I'll deal with her" I growl as I walk past her and into my room. I lock the door and throw Nico on the bed.

"Rosé has been nothing but nice to you since you arrived. Why are you treating her like this now? That wasn't nice what you did back there. I suggest that if you want to go out tonight you apologize and clean up the mess you made" I place my hands on my hips.

"Daddy isn't happy?" She sniffles as she looks up at me.

"No daddy is not happy right now" I look away from her puppy eyes.

"Okay" she gets up and walks past me. I sigh as I run my hands through my hair frustratedly.

I can hear her and rosé talking.

Okay?