Baby shower

Jungkook

Jungkook

" sit down baby " I sigh as I catch a glimpse of Nico standing up and wandering towards namjoon.

She pouts as she looks at me with a glare, she crossed her arms over her busty chest.

" daddy I'm boreddd~ " she stomps her foot as she goes and sits back down.

I let out a tired breath as I turn around and cross my arms over my chest while looking at her.

" well I don't care how bored you are, you're going to sit on that chair till I say otherwise you got that? " I raise a brow at her.

She huffs as she looks away.

" look at me " I demand.

She ignores me as continues to sit on the chair turning away from me.

I nod and chuckle dryly.

I set my plan up to ignore her as well till she apologizes to me for throwing a mini tantrum. I let her throw her pity party by herself and continue putting up balloons and ribbons of both pink and blue colors.

The gender would be revealed at the party. Only the boys knew the gender.

" daddy " I hear after almost an hour of organizing the venue.

" Jungkook Can you help me bring the cake in, it's pretty big " I look over my shoulder and see secretary kang.

I nod as I follow behind her ignoring Nico's calls for me.

I help her bring the big cake in and set it down on the table by the entrance.

" uncle kookie, can I play with kookie? " my niece tugs on my shirt.

" sure, just be careful okay honeybee " I smile at her.

She giggles as she nods and runs off towards the fluff ball.

I'm about to walk towards the kitchen to check on the food when I hear a cry.

" daddy " I hear Nico sob.

I turn my attention to Nico and frown as I see that she's crying, hoseok and jimin by her side trying to cheer her up.

I immediately walk up to her and shoo the boys away.

I pick Nico up and take her to a more private room where I could talk to her.

I sit her down on the chair but she won't let go her arms tightening around my neck. Her sobs grow louder.

I sigh as I take a seat with Nico on my lap in a straddling position. Her face in my chest as she cries.

" hey baby I'm here, shh dont be so upset " I Pat her back softly.

" daddy I-I sorry, I w-won't do it a-again " she hugs me closer.

" baby " I coo at her as I rub her belly.

" it's okay baby, don't be upset daddy forgives you I promise " I kiss her neck.

I hear her let out a breathy moan due to her sensitivity.

" Okay everyone time for cake " my mother announced and everyone got excited.

Namjoon and jin bring in a fake cake that has confetti with the color of the gender.

I grasp Nico's hand.

" ready baby? " I ask.

She nods her head excitedly. I wrap my arm around her waist. My hand lightly shakes as I press the white button.

Nico flinched as blue confetti shot out of the fake cake, my heart swelling up in disappointment yet excitement.

I hugged Nico and kissed her lips over and over again, my heart finally content.

" I wanted a little girl " I whisper to her as everyone celebrates.

She giggles as she caresses my face softly.

" too bad daddy "