Woman

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

I carry Nico into the rented beach house we would be staying in during the trip.

Her small arms dangling off my shoulders as she sleeps.

" wow we really tired her out " jimin chuckles as he watches Nico sleep.

" she was very fussy too " Taehyung added.

" I just want to sleep " yoongi sighs.

I smile as I go towards my room and place Nico down on the bed.

I change her into some thin sweats and a long sleeve pink shirt.

" hey can I talk to you for a second " I see hoseok watching me change her with a worried expression.

I nod.

I put some fuzzy socks on her small feet then tuck her in.

I follow hoseok out, closing the door gently.

" what is it hyung? " I ask.

" there's a woman, she came by the office before the trip and asked to see you " he said making me confused.

" really? I didn't meet any women two weeks before the trip because most of the investors were male " I frown.

He nods sighing.

" the reason why she was there is because she had seen Nico around when you would be with her. She said she fell in love with her. She wanted to put a price on Nico. She offered a billion for nico. I felt offended because Nico has grown on me and it was insulting having to sit there while a woman puts a price on someone as precious as Nico.

I yelled at her that it wasn't right to put a price on a person. Especially not Nico, I knew that if I sent her to you, you'd go insane and lose you're shit if you heard what she had to say. So I told her you were busy and didn't have time for her anytime soon. She left and I was angry.

I thought that would be last I saw of that woman. But no, she followed us here. I saw her when we left the hospital, I saw her when we were at McDonald's, I saw her walk into the house right in front of this one.

Jungkook Im scared. What if she tries to steal Nico and hurt her. What if she has a gun and tries to shoot one of us, possibly even Nico. I'm scared Jungkook I really am, I'm scared for your little girl " he says with tears in his eyes.

I feel anger piling inside of me at his words.

My little girl? Someone wants my little girl? Someone dared to put a price of my little girls head.

" she's not just my little girl. She's our little girl. We will fix this. Nico isn't going anywhere. This lady just fucked with the wrong one. No one tries to take my little girl away "