Exploration Return (Minecraft)

I wove in between trees, careful of bushes and tree roots. I was agile in my wolf form. My purple saddlebag jingled with the treasures from my most recent exploration, I managed to find a desert temple.

Snow crunched under my paws as the forest grew thinner. I could see the vast plain of snow in the approaching distance. Never changing pace, I clear the forest, now racing through the open.

Making a home in the cold, snowy tundra sounds like a bad idea, but it actually isn't, to me at least. I'm an ice wolf, I was born to live in the cold. Ice runs through my veins. Literally. But, I didn't live alone. My best friend, Matt, lived with me.

I came across Matt the first day I woke up here in Minecraft. I was stumbling through the tundra, the one we currently live in, when I had spotted him scavenging on the very edge of the forest. After making up my mind of wether I should flee or not, I shifted into my wolf form, and I had run directly up to him. He tried to tame me, even though he is as scared. I just went along with it. For while, I was living as his pet, but I couldn't take it anymore so I had shifted to a human and explained what I was and what happened.

After that, it's a long story of how we became best friends.

We had been here for a little over a year, if days were as long as they were in real life.

I came up on a hill, and I stop running. I wanted, briefly regarding the puffs of steam billowing from my mouth and nose. The house I shared with my best friend was a little over 40 blocks away. Taking a deep breath, I howl, instinctively looking towards the sky. This is how Matt knew I was home.

I stop after a second or two longer, taking another deep breath before I ran down the hill, kicking up powdery snow up in my tracks. As I neared the white walled house, the birch door swung open. Matt stepped out onto the porch, smiling. He was shivering, however, despite having on several layers.

Running up the stairs, I stop in front of Matt, huffing. He unclips my saddlebag. As soon as it was off, I press a button on my Royal purple smartwatch, shifting back into a human. I'd have to get used to walking on two legs again, I've been walking on four since I left, three days ago.

Walking inside, I shut the door behind me. I'm greeted by my white wolf Delta, and warmth from the fireplace that Matt undoubtedly had blazing. I walk through the kitchen, into the living room. Yeah, the fireplace was blazing.

Matt sat on the black couch closest to the fireplace, most of his extra layers shed, a blanket on his lap.

"I'm glad you're okay." He says as I grab my saddlebag from where it had been set on the coffee table.

"I didn't have much trouble either," I say, setting the royal purple bag on my lap, "wanna see what I got?"

Matt nods, scooting closer. Even Ice came over to see what I found, sitting directly in front of me.