early early morning shenanigans

"do you ever have to drive really really early in the morning and see other cars driving? you wonder 'what are you doing up this early?' then 'wait, what am i doing up this early?'" i ask quietly, looking up at the cloth roof of the car.

"kitty, go to bed." sam sighs, turning the music up so it could actually be heard.

"why? i have questions damnit!" i laugh, albeit quiet since my voice was hoarse from tiredness.

"go to sleep, go to sleep," sam hummed, "go the fuck to sleep."

i laugh and cross my arms behind my head, kicking my feet up on the dash. i didn't want to just lay here, though. even though the chair was reclined as far back as possible, it still wasn't too comfortable.

"hmm. i wonder who's driving now, colby or fire." i ask, hearing the tell-tale engine of the svj.

"judging on how fast they passed us, probably fire." sam snorts, speeding his audi up.

"what if we see black when we stop breathing for a while because oxygen is a drug and what we see is a hallucination?" i mutter, turning my head to glance up at sam.

he pondered for a minute before lightly slapping my thigh.

"i'm driving in the pitch dark, i don't have time for conspiracy theories." he smiles, shaking his head.

"pitch dark isn't an actual saying." i counter back.

"oh well! same difference!" he says, hitting me again.

"abuse! abuse! i'm calling my mommy!" i cry, snatching my phone from my pocket.

i call fire, and she picks up immediately.

"whaddya want." she yawns.

"sam's bullying me! he hit me! twice!" i whine, holding up two fingers that i knew she couldn't see.

"put me on speaker." she orders, so i so.

"hit my baby one more time, twig. see what happens." she joked.

"okay." the blonde said, and with that, he hit me not once, not twice, but three times.

"momma! momma! he hit me again! three times!" i tattle, reaching over to hit him back a few times.

"pull over, fight me mate!" fire laughs.

"no! bye felicia!" sam says, tapping the 'end call' button suddenly.

"ooh! she gon hurt you!" i giggle, putting my phone back into my pocket.

i sit up as i hear the svj, and i watch as the driver window rolls down and fire sticks her hand out and up, flipping sam off.

"that bitch!" he hisses.

i sHOULD BE NAPPING IK BUT I HAD THIS IDEA WHILE TRYING TO FALL ASLEEP