Plane Kisses

I looked out the window at the scenery. Everything was so small, I don't know if I liked it or not, to be honest. I'm just glad that my ears didn't hurt as bad as I thought they would, though. Thank god for gum, amiright?

"Kitty." Fire said, causing me to turn my head to look at her.

She narrows her eyes, making the 'I'm watching you' motion with her fingers. I wave my hand, rolling my eyes.

Matt threw a blanket over the two of us, and I immediately snuggle in to it, loving how fluffy it was.

"I'm watching you too, Reddin." Fire says, and I watch as she does the thing she had just done to me, to him.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?" Matt snorts, leaning against my shoulder.

"I dunno, but I'm gonna be the mom figure for now." She retorts before looking down to her phone leaning back in her chair.

I cock an eyebrow as Moose leans over in his seat next to Fire, whispering something in her ear. A few seconds later, she bursts out laughing, putting her hand over her mouth to try and make it a bit quieter.

We all settled down as we gained a bit more altitude, and we all ended up watching a movie on the other side of the private jet. We all agreed on The Greatest Showman.

Matt laid his head on my shoulder, and I kiss his temple. I was one lucky girl.

I notice Fire glance over at us briefly, eyes narrowed. Again.

I roll my eyes, showing her I had seen her looks. She sticks her tounge out, and I knew it was directed towards me. I scrunch my nose and stick my tounge out right back, and she gives up, snuggling further into Moose.

Matt gets my attention by poking my arm, and I turn my head to look at him. We were so close, our noses were touching. I smile and kiss him quickly, hoping Fire hadn't noticed. She be one angry Mom™️.

Matt and I got away with several more kisses throughout the movie, and I always would glance back at Fire to make sure she wasn't paying attention.

After the movie, as we were scrolling through Netflix to find another one, Fire turns her head to look at me.

"You thought you were being sneaky but I saw all of it." She says nonchalantly, as if nothing happened.

"You're lucky I love you and your happiness or else you'd be getting time out." She continues jokingly, trying not to laugh at the end.

"Yeah, okay." I hum, turning to give Matt a kiss again when I knew fully well Fire was watching.

"Oh you little-" She growls, trying to get out of her seat, but she couldn't because Moose just pulled her back into his arms.