Alternative P2 (NSFW)

The party last night had been great. I told Fire about what happened on the way there, in private of course. She just said she knew it was gonna happen, and "Welcome to the club," whatever that means.

But now, Corbyn and I were home. It was currently 9:30, and we were already cuddled up, ready for bed.

"Babe," Corbyn suddenly whispers, making me open my eyes, "remember what I said on the way to the party?"

I nod, rolling my eyes with a smile. I thought he was joking, but the moment my eyes met his, I knew he wasn't.

"And?" I whisper.

"Do you want to?" He asks, referring to what he had said.

I thought over it for a minute before nodding nervously.

He just smiles, grabbing me by my hips, rolling us over so I was sitting in his lap. He sits up to lean against the headboard, leaving one of his hands on my hips, using the other to prop himself up.

"I don't know what I'm doing, at all. You take control." I shrug, completely casual about it.

Corbyn doesn't say anything, just grips me harder. I gasp as he pushes my hips back, then pulls them forward again, pushing me down slightly.

He did it a few more times before I caught on, mimicking it. His grip loosens slightly as I work on my own.

"Like that, there you go." He groans, subtly rocking his hips against mine.

I could feel his hard-on through his sweatpants, and that just spurred me on more, making me more wet at the same time.

"Damnit, Corbyn I don't want this, just fuck me." I growl.

"Babe you're not ready." He says, making me scowl.

I go slower, push down harder, and buck my hips, causing Corbyn to moan and grab me, stopping my movement entirely.

"Like hell I'm not ready." I hiss.

"Fine, don't whine when it hurts." My boyfriend hisses right back.

In a hot second, I'm flipped over onto my back, Corbyn hovering over me.

He pulls my shorts and underwear off, pulling his sweatpants and boxers off after, kicking them off.

I gulp. Sure, we'd showered together, so I knew how big he was, but wow, Fire wasn't kidding when she said guy's dicks were bigger when they were hard.

"Needy baby," Corbyn whispers, dipping a hand between my legs, "simply can't wait."

The gasp that fell from my lips turned to a moan as he suddenly pushed two fingers into me, pumping at a fast pace. It hurt, but I'd be lying if I said the pain didn't add to the pleasure.

Corbyn leaned down, kissing me hard. He bit my lip, but he let go and sat up a bit to look at me.

I stared up at him through dark, hazy eyes, and his lust-darkened eyes stared back.

"Babe, just- shit- just fuck me already!" I whine, pushing down against his hand.

He just nods, removing his fingers. He licks ny wetness off of them, making me blush.

"If it hurts, just bite me, okay?" He says.

Before I can even say anything, he pushes into me, just the tip though.

At this point, there was more pain than pleasure.

I bite his shoulder, whining. A tear slipping down my cheek, landing on the bedsheets.

"I told you. But, to be fair, the first time always hurts anyways." My boyfriend says, taking sympathy on me, instead of blaming it on my neediness.

After a few more seconds, he starts to push in more intil he can't anymore. I throw my head back against the pillow with a quiet moan.

"Are-are you alright?" He stutters, and I just nod, breathing heavily through my mouth, small sounds coming out every so often.

"M-move." I gasp, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He obeys, starting slow. Before long, I told him to go faster. The pace he had was too slow.

Now, after going for a few minutes, I could feel I was close. My stomach was tightening up and my legs were twitching.

Corbyn suddenly hit a spot that made me cry out, begging for him to hit that spot again. So he did. Over and over again.

"I'm gonna- fuck, I can't- I'm gonna cum-" I moan, trying to form a coherent sentence.

Corbyn reaches down and rubs my clit, and I let go. Burning pleasure washed through me, and my body twitched and spasmed.

Right as I came down from my high, Corbyn hit his, releasing inside of me. I didn't care, I was on birth control, oddly.

Afterwards, Corbyn and I, albiet sweaty, cuddled. He was still inside me, and I left a hint of pleasure, but I ignore it.

"I- holy- wow. Just wow." I breathe, nuzzling into Corbyn's chest.

I run my fingers over the bite mark I left. That's leave a mark for a bit.

"You cussed, a lot. I've only seen that side of you few times." My boyfriend laughs, petting my hair.

"Well, I couldn't help it." I snort.