fuckface whisperer

a fan was starting to make me mad. they were direct messaging me over and over again on instagram.

look, im just saying that you can't technically be one of orion's godmother's, even if jack and fire say so.

you're just not close enough to have that roll.

you've only known the band for how long???

you do not have the right to say what i can and can't be :)

that is not your place.

and uh??? fire and i are best friends??? pretty sure i have full right to be a godmother.

yeah but do you spend every day with fire? have you known her for a long time? we're you even there when she had orion???

YES. TO ALL OF THEM. I'VE KNOWN FIRE FOR LONGER THAN I CAN REMEMBER. AND I WAS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM HOLDING ONE OF HER HANDS. SHE ALMOST BROKE MY HAND.

it is not necessary to yell like that. that's just saying that you're abusive to your fans.

you are pushing me to my very limits about something that means a lot to me.

corbyn walks in to the living room and sits next to me, putting an arm over the back of the couch.

i, without a word, show him the messages.

"don't try and explain yourself to idiots, you're not the fuckface whisperer." corbyn says, kissing my temple as he takes the phone from me.

he takes a selfie, adds 'blocked :)' to the picture, and sends it to the fan. i watch as be blocks the user and hands me my phone back.

"see? better. that was a stupid argument anyways." he shrugs.

i nod slowly, looking down at my phone as it went idle.

"hey," corbyn says, making me look at him by putting his hand under my chin, "don't worry."

he leans in and gives me a small peck on the lips.

"that fan was newer, if they didn't know that you and fire are practicay joined at the hip."