get up or get the phone

"sam."

"what."

"sam."

"what?"

"SAM."

"YES, KITTY. WHAT DO YOU WANT."

"hi."

"that's all you wanted to say. really."

"um. did i fucking stutter?"

"i don't know, did you?"

i bit the inside of my cheek and glared at the blonde sitting on the opposite end of the couch, who had the audacity to still look at his phone.

"alright, listen here you little shit-" i growl, jumping up to tackle him.

"kitty! what the hell!" sam screeched as his phone fell to the ground.

i sat on his lap, knees on either side of my boyfriend.

"listen here bitch," i whispered, trying not to laugh or smile, "pay attention to me. i require attention."

"there are better ways to ask."

"no there isn't."

"...uh huh..." he was entirely unamused and definitely looked like it.

i glare at him, eyes narrowed, nose scrunched up.

"if i give you a kiss will you get off me? or at least give me my phone?" he sighs, motioning to his device, on the ground behind me.

"maybeee..." i say, although i definitely looked like i agreed, as i had perked up and smiled at his question.

sam rolled his eyes and laughed before leaning in, giving me a quick kiss.

"off." he demanded immediately after.

with a reluctant groan, i roll off of him and onto the cushion next to him.

"thank you." he huffs, leaning down to grab his phone.

i reach up and mess up his hair, leaping up out of reach after.

"your hair is always a mess!" i giggle, shrieking after as he jumped up after me.

i ran, him following after. i was screwed.