her laugh

corbyn was on the phone with fire in the other room. i don't think he heard me shut the front door behind him, because he didn't say anything.

"corbitch, kitty hasn't said anything but if you're not taking care of her-" fire starts, but my boyfriend is quick to cut her off.

"i am, trust me. she's my everything." he says, amused.

"prove it." fire snorts, suddenly in a better mood.

"the way she wakes me up in the morning with a kiss makes me think i'm dreaming. when she hugs me so tight i can't help but smile. and her laugh, oh my god her laugh."

"what about her laugh?" fire says, growing defensive.

"her laugh is what taught me that love is no fucking joke." he states simply.

i smile and shake my head, making my way to the bedroom. i open the door, and corbyn looks up quickly.

without saying anything, i walk over to the bed, wrap my arms around him, and whisper a quick and quiet 'i love you' in his ear.

"kitty is home. say hi." corbyn says, beginning to blush.

"hey, lit bitch." i say, leaning down to the phone.

"hey, kit." fires voice rings out from the speaker.

"'ey, imma go." corbyn says, thumb hovering over the 'end call' button.

"bye kitty, by corbOne." fire says, hanging up before he can.