Pranks Have Consequences

I ran as fast as I could, while being as careful as possible, after Fire. This recent prank she had pulled had gone too far.

"Gosh damnit!" I roar.

She rounds the corner of the pool for the third time, holding her camera in one hand, my car keys in the other.

We ran laps around the pool another few times before she finally tapped out, slowing down to walk. I had stopped a couple seconds before hand. We were both panting.

"I'm...going to kill you..." I huff, walking towards her as she walked backwards towards the sliding door.

It slid open as soon as she was within a few feet. Fire wasn't quick enough to turn around, Matt noticed my keys and snatched them from her hand.

He threw them too me as I made my way over to them, and I catch them, slipping them into my pants pocket.

"This is why I don't leave my keys out. Not only did you manage to hide my car, it's now filled with balloons. Thanks." I say.

Fire was quickly trapped. With her facing Matt, she couldn't run inside, as he was in the doorway, and with me behind her, she couldn't run into the backyard.

"George!" Matt calls over his shoulder briefly, watching Fire still to make sure she wouldn't try and run.

She just stood still, probably planning her escape.

"Yeah?" George calls back as he gets up from the couch.

"Help us." Matt says, right before I reach for my best friends hood, pulling it over her eyes.

She screeches, and I grab her, pinning her arms. It took three people to get her into the house, then onto the couch. She was cursing and struggling to get away the whole time.

I found duct tape in the kitchen, and I use it to tape Fire's arms to her side. At this point, she was quiet, only muttering under her breath.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" I ask, flipping her hood off.

She blows a stray strand of hair from her face, glaring at me.

"Many things. First of all, BITCH!" She growls, struggling against her restraints.

I glare right back, putting my hands on my hips. We stare for awhile, before Matt finally broke our contest.

"What do we do with her?" He asks from the left of me.

"I know!" George says, before calling for Lucy.

She comes running from upstairs, looking at the situation with a happy confusion.

"Get her!" George laughs, pointing to Fire.

"No no no! Wait-" She's cut off my Lucy jumping on her, licking her face.

Fire leans back, trying to get away, her eyes shut and lips pursed.

"Lucy, down." I manage to get out in between my laughing.

The golden retriever obeys, jumping off of Fire.

"I hate you." She growls.

"Don't touch my car again." I growl back, although I was playful about it.