payback (nsfw)

part 2 of "don't distract the driver"!

i hummed along to In Too Deep, which played on my phone on the bar in front of me, as i did the dishes.

i had started not too long ago, and i knew i wouldn't be done for another hour.

corbyn came into the kitchen, and went somewhere behind me. i silently question it, but ignore him.

he suddenly wraps his arms around my waist, pressing himself against me. i go to ask what he was doing, but he starts to kiss up and down my neck, rendering me speechless.

i try my best to continue scrubbing the dishes and stack them in the other side of the sink, but the kisses, now joined by nips and licks, to my neck are making it hard.

"c-corbyn." i whine quietly.

my boyfriend hums against my neck, but doesn't stop.

"what are you doing?" i gasp.

"payback." he pulls away for a split second to say that one word that made me nervous and excited.

he switched to the other side of my neck, one hand resting on my hip while the other trailed down my stomach, into my leggings.

"wet already?" he coos as soon as he feels how soaked my underwear was, "needy baby."

i just whine and try and grind against his hand, but he pulls me hard against him so i can't.

his hand pushes last my underwear, and he immediately starts to rub small, fast circles on my clit.

my eyes snap shut and my mouth falls open.

"more, please!" i beg, a quiet moan following.

i put my soapy hands on the edge of the sink, bracing myself.

corbyn didn't listen, just went faster. he didn't stop, and after a few minutes my legs began to shake as my orgasm came closer and closer.

my boyfriend notices and stops, instead inserting a digit into my entrance. i cry out and buck my hand, making him go deeper.

i noticed he had stopped kissing my neck, trying to focus on what he was doing down below.

leaning my head back against his chest, i let out a breathy moan and once again, beg him to do more.

he obeys, adding another finger. he curls them after every thrust, hitting a small little spot that made me shake.

"there, there!" i plead.

hitting that same spot over and over, my legs start to shake. corbyn had to wrap his free hand around my waist to keep my up.

i start to grind against his hand again, and he let's me. my clit brushes on the palm of his hand, and after a few seconds of that, my lower area begins to contract.

"corbyn-" i hiss, grabbing onto the sink with a white knuckled grip.

"i know, let go." he whispers in my ear, kissing my temple afterwords.

i cry out as pure pleasure and euphoria washes over me, and my legs almost give out entirely.

corbyn keeps thrusting, helping me ride out my release. i finally come down from my high, panting. my boyfriend removes his hand from my pants, sucks his fingers clean, the. dries them off on his pants.

he wraps that hand around my waist, holding me against him as i regained my strength. i finally open my eyes and shudder.

i could feel my cum soaking my underwear and leggings, and it made me feel a little uncomfortable because of the feeling.

"payback, sweetheart." corbyn laughs, kissing the top of my head.

i turn the faucet on and wash the soap from my hands. turning it off, i partially wipe my hands on my lower shirt.

suddenly, corbyn picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room. he sets me on the bed, and i watch as he grabs me fresh underwear and some spandex shorts.

"oh, this is why i love you." i laugh, realizing what he was doing.