Not An Invitation

My arms were full of pillows, only a small few from what we had used on the blanket fort from last night. I had the best hold possible, which wasn't very good. There was just too many.

"Would you like some help?" Matt asks as I pass the chair he was sitting on.

"Nope, I'm good." I mumble, holding onto the pillows as best as I could.

I only got a few steps further before a pillow fell, probably from the bottom.

"Oh, fuck me." I growl, knowing I couldn't reach it with full hands.

I can see Matt smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"That wasn't an invitation." I scowl, dropping the bundle of pillows so I could recollect them.

I turn my head as Matt gets up out of the chair. Looking back to the pillows, I sit up, crossing my arms. How we even got so many pillows down here without a problem was beyond me.

I flinch as I feel hands on either side of my waist, and I roll my eyes.

"I mean it. Leave me alone." I say, about to bend down for the pillows again.

My heart rate picks up as Matt pushes himself against me, moving one of his hands to brush one side of my hair away from my neck.

"I know you don't mean it." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

My breathing stutters as he kisses my neck, making his way down to my shoulder, pushing the fabric of my hoodie aside. I lean back against him, eyes fluttering shut. I hold on to his arms, the pillows forgotten for now.

He nips lightly at the spot where my neck and shoulders meet, and I how to bite my lower lip to be quiet.

The pillows were going to have to wait a bit longer.