Alternative (NSFW)

The car was silent, except for the radio playing hit songs of today. I stared out of my window blankly, my arm propped on the window with my chin on my hand.

I was thinking over what Fire had told me last night, the reason why Corbyn was acting wierd.

"You really don't know? Suppose you're too innocent." She said, adding in a chuckle.

"I really don't. Is he okay?" I asked, fidgeting nervously on the couch cushion.

"Oh, he's fine. Nothing serious, it's amusing really." Fire laughed, coming in from the kitchen to sit on the couch on the other side of the coffee table.

"Do you really want to hear what's wrong?" She asked, right as I opened my mouth to say something.

I shut my mouth and nodded, leaning forward.

"Kit, he's sexually frustrated. Since you don't feel comfortable doing anything, he can't exactly get off." She said bluntly.

My mind didn't process what she was saying until a few seconds later.

"Oh," I whispered, her words hitting me like a truck, "OH."

She nodded, leaning back on her own couch.

"There's several was he could get off. One of the easier ones for you to handle would be... Well.." Fire dragged off, and I knew it was something she didn't want to introduce me to.

"Fingering. Let him know you'd be okay trying it, if you are comfortable with trying it." She finished quickly, sighing a bit at the end.

Once more, I had been speechless.

"Okay. I am comfortable, kinda, with trying... That..." I nodded.

"Wow. Don't worry, I have a feeling you'll love it, when Jack-" She started, but I had cut her off, "I don't even wanna hear this. TMI sister, what happens in your room stays in your room."

"We weren't in our room-"

"QUIET!"

I had been quick to change the subject. When I went home, it was an awkward conversation with Corbyn, but I did let him know I'd be okay trying what Fire had suggested. He was happy, but insisted we didn't do it that night.

I was broke out of my flashback by a hand being placed on my lower thigh.

Turning to look at my boyfriend, I smile. He was still looking at the road, but he smiled right back.

Looking back out my window, I try my best to ignore the hand that was now slowly inching up my thigh. Glancing to Corbyn, he was blank-faced, focused on the road instead.

I take my phone out, hoping to find a distraction there. I actually had a text from Fire.

Lit Bitch🔥
You're on your way to the party right?

Me
Yeah, just left so we're still an hour out.

Lit Bitch🔥
Oh okay

Lit Bitch🔥
I hope you didn't bring Ice, it's too loud here for him. I couldn't even bring Powder or Delta.

Me
I didn't, thank God.

Me
Hey so uh something is happening help me

Lit Bitch🔥
What

Lit Bitch🔥
Are you guys okay

Me
Yes Corbyn just has his hand up really high on my thigh