massage? haha no. (slight nsfw)

"my back hurts." sam whined.

i snort and roll my eyes.

"i can try and give you a massage?" i offer.

sam just shrugs. i get up from my spot on the head of the bed and sit behind my boyfriend, who sat at the foot of the bed.

he kicked his feet on the floor a few times, just to act like a little kid.

"some if this might hurt but you'll be fine." i warn him as i put my hands on his back.

"that's fine."

i start to apply hard pressure to several spots on his back where i found knots. some parts did actually hurt, because every so often he would grunt and groan.

"oh, you're okay." i coo, kissing his neck to reassure him.

"don't do that." he says, barely serious.

i do it again, keeping my hands working still.

"kitty!"

i ignore him, nipping a spot just above where his neck and shoulder met.

he didn't say anything after that, but his breathing did get a bit heavier.

my hands stop, coming to rest on his shoulders. i continue to kiss up and down his neck, nipping and sucking to leave marks.

at this point i was doing it just because. not because i was a tad bit possessive. definitely not...

he shuddered and leaned against me lightly, gasping as i passes a particularly sensitive spot on his neck.

i abused that one spot, making sure it had the darkest hickey. he could have fun explaining that to his fans. and colby.

i pull back, leaving him a panting mess. satisfied, i climb off of the bed and go to leave the room.

i look behind me and sam is mildly glaring at me, rubbing the marks i left.

"your welcome." i say with a wink before heading downstairs.