Keep Your Hands To Yourself

The car ride was silent. I was mad, to he honest. Not so much because Corbyn was underage drinking, but because he called me at 11 to pick him up.

“You're pretty.” He says, looking over to face me.

I roll my eyes, ignoring his smile, as adorable as it was.

“Babe don't ignore meeeeee!” He whines.

As we pull up to a red light, I look over to him. He had the seat reclined a fair bit.

“No, I'm mad at you.” I growl, turning back to the light.

I sigh, rubbing my face. I had been sleeping, gosh darn it.

There was a few seconds more of silence. The Benz broke it with a roar as the light turned green, and I pulled forward.

My sandy-haired boyfriend suddenly puts his hands on my lower thigh.

“I'm sorry.” He slurs, hiccuping after.

“You should be. You should have just stayed the night where you were. I was sleeping when you called me, you brat.” I say, moving a hand from the steering wheel briefly to move his hand off.

He just puts it back, earning a growl from me.

“I'm not in the mood for you right now.” I sigh, once more moving it off.

“I'm sorry I just wanted to go home and cuddle with my girlfriend!” Corbyn says, putting his hand back, but a inch higher.

The dark interior of the car was illuminated every few seconds as we passed under streetlights.

I feel Corbyn's hand slip up further, but I do my best to ignore it.

“I already told you I wasn't in the mood for you.” I hiss, tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

“B-Babe.” He hiccups, shifting in his seat.

“What?” I ask, glancing ever at him for a split second.

His eyes were just a few shades darker, and I didn't want what he was thinking.

“No.” I shoot him down.

I hit his hand off, fed up.

As he reaches over to place it where it was, I snap.

“Stop! I'm mad at you right now.” I say.

“I know, le-t me make it up to you.” He whispers.

I shake my head, then let out a small gasp as he puts his hand dangerously high up on my thigh.

“Even d-drunk, you can't keep your han-ds to yourself.” I stutter breathlessly as his hand slipped on to my inner thigh.