cold

why fire insisted on going to a cabin in oregon was beyond me. in the middle of winter, at that. there was at least 3 feet of snow outside, at the lowest.

fire also insisted that corbyn come too.

"he's your best friend, just bring him!" she said.

well, she brought her best friend too. daniel was more than happy to come though, he missed his home state.

growling, i turn onto my other side, facing the window. corbyn and i shared a room, but we were in our own beds. i was shivering, despite the heater being on full blast. corbyn seemed to be fine though. he never said he was cold, at least.

my teeth started chattering, and i could barely keep quiet.

suddenly, my duvet is pulled off of me.

"hey-" i whisper, about to reach for them again.

"you could've told me you were cold." corbyn says as he picks me up bridal style.

he takes me to his bed, just dropping me on it. my first thought was to get warm, so i grab the blanket and pull it up, feeling a bit better.

the blanket lifts up behind me, and the bed dips down. corbyn lays behind me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me against him. he was hot.

well, hot as in he looks hot, and that he was really warm.

realization sets in. i was in corbyns bed, and we were cuddling. i blush, but snuggled further into him. i was cold and he was warm, i didn't care at this point.

"fire is gonna be confused tomorrow. i'm not gonna be in my bed." i half yawn, half laugh.