Alternative p3

i have autocaps off, this is intentionally lowercase. no im not changing it.

a week had passed since we got back from the party. i felt overall different, just because i've fully 'entered the world', i guess.

"kitty, can I braid your hair?" corbyn asks.

i spin the desk chair i was sitting in around, cocking an eyebrow.

"what? since when do you know how to braid hair?" i ask.

"i've always known." he shrugs.

he sits on the edge of the bed and gives me puppy dog eyes. with a sigh, i get up from my chair and roll my eyes, walking over to him.

"where do you want me to sit." i ask mildly.

"on my lap." he says with a slightly arrogant smile.

i shake my head, but do it anyways.

"you have hairties on you, right?" corbyn asks as i lean my back against his chest.

i nod and take the royal purple hairtie off of my wrist, handing it to him. i sit up, letting him comb through my hair with his fingers.

he starts to braid my hair a minute later. it surprised me that he was french braiding it too.

"your hair is so pretty." he coos, causing me to laugh.

"cause i take care of it." i retort playfully.

"and i don't take care of mine?" he fake gasps, trying to sound hurt.

i roll my eyes and smile.

"sure you do, your hair is really soft."

he just chuckles and continues braiding my hair. he ties it off, and i reach my hand back to feel how well he did. he actually did really good.

"you did a great job, wow." i say, genuinely surprised.

"thanks." he snorts, putting his hands on my hips as he kisses the side of my neck.

my body jolts at the feeling. he'd never really done that before.

"oh?" he whispers before doing it again, trailing kisses up to my ear.

he nibbles on it for a second before whispering in my ear, "do you like that?"

i nod, leaning against him once more.

he trials open-mouthed kisses back down my neck, settling on a spot that made me moan the first time he passed over it.

he nipped, sucked, and licked the spot over and over, breathing air on it every now and then, making it suddenly feel cold.

"don't stop-" i gasp when he pulls away.

"i won't, if you like it that much." he says, finding another spot that made me react the same way the last spot did.

he repeats his past actions, making me gasp, moan and tremble.

after a few minutes, he pulls away and grabs his phone from his pocket. he turns the camera on and faces it towards us, angling his phone so i could see what he did.

he had left two dark red and purple spots on the lower part of my neck.

"i- honestly i didn't expect anything less." i laugh breathlessly, turning my head to kiss him.

he kisses me back, running his tongue along my lower lip.

oh, so that's where this is going, i think.