Mine.

Connor and I had a lot in common, surprisingly. I didn't think I would get along this well with someone from my high school. Someone I never really talked to, at that.

"So, do you live in Texas or did you move somewhere else?" He asks, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"No, I live here, with my boyfriend actually." I say.

"Where is he? Back at the house, I assume?" Connor hums.

"He took my Benz to go get Starbucks." I reply, turning to look at the parking lot he had left from not too long ago.

"Oh? You have a Benz? What model?" He perks up, eyes shining.

Oh boy, if he was like Fire, I was in for it.

"2016 C 63 AMG." I smile, proud of myself for knowing my car model.

Connor's eyes widen, and he gasps.

"Damn, I haven't really seen much of it in videos, so I never knew." He laughs.

As if it was summoned, I hear the rumble of the engine behind me, and I turn to watch the purple chrome Mercedes pull in to an empty parking space. I watch as Matt opens the driver door and gets out, a tall drink in hand. It looked like the one I always ordered.

I turn back to Connor and roll my eyes.

"And there he is. With the car." I say.

"It's a shame you're taken. You're pretty cute." Connor muses, and I blush and furrow my eyebrows.

He was up to something, I knew it.

I squeak as Matt's arms suddenly wrap around my waist, but I dismiss them as I grab my drink.

"Uh, hi." I snort before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Mine." Matt hums, resting his chin on the top of my head.

I watch Connor back away uneasily, looking up above me.

"Uh," he starts, nervously waving, "bye Kitty, I'll uh, I'll see ya later."

I watch as he turns, mumbling something as he speed walks away.

"Babe, did you have anything to do with that by any chance?" I ask, glancing up.

Matt just hugs me tighter, mumbling a quick 'no'.