delayed

autocaps is once more off. everything is lowercase, deal with it.

corbyn came back from the flight attendants desk, shaking his head.

"flight is delayed until 1." he sighs, sitting in the chair he had been in before, the one right next to me.

"fantastic!" i say, slumping down in my chair.

"it's only 11 too." i add, checking the time on my smartwatch.

standing up, i grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulder.

"where are you going?" corbyn asks.

"gonna go walk around. these chairs are way too uncomfortable." i huff, walking towards the food court.

"wait for me!" corbyn whisper-yells.

i don't wait, but i slow down. he walks up to my side, his own backpack on.

we walk to the starbucks, and order ridiculously priced drinks. i got a white chocolate mocha, cream based. corbyn just settled on the same.

since there was still a few hours till we boarded, i just lead corbyn around the airport.

we stopped in front of a large window, and i looked up at the stars. the sky looked so clear from here, and we had a perfect view of the part of the runway where planes took off.

i turn around to tell corbyn we should wait here, but he's sitting on the floor, his bag next to him. i take mine off, putting it next to his. i set my drink next to his as well.

"so-" i start, but i cut myself off as my best friend grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap.

"oh, okay." i laugh.

he rests his head on my shoulder, wraps his arms around me waist, and we both look at the stars and the dimly lit runway.

"for every plane we see, you have to say something you love about me." i whisper to corbyn.

with a nod, and slight blush, he looks out for planes, as the landing lane was behind the takeoff lane.

within a few minute, a plane came down on the strip. i watched it as it turned into an empty terminal.

"i love the way your eyes light up when we get home and ice is there to greet you." he admits, making me giggle.

a plane appeared a second later, speeding down the takeoff lane.

"i also love the way you drive the Mercedes. you looks so happy and proud." corbyn says, making me blush and nervously laugh.

i did tend to act a teeny bit different driving the Benz. and i was proud, fire told me my car is amazing and i should flaunt it.

more and more planes came and went, and corbyn had something to say about me for everyone one.

finally, i turn and tackle him, pushing him to the floor. i almost knocked over our drinks.

i kiss him, and he doesn't hesitate to return it.

pulling away, i smile.

"i love you, i didn't realize you had that much to say about me." i giggle.

"i have about three times more than that to say." he responds cheekily.

i roll my eyes and kiss him again.