don't distract the driver (nsfw)

corbyn drove the mercedes as i sat in the passenger seat, looking at the road.

rolling my head against the seat, i turn and look at him. he looked so calm. his finger tapped to the beat of Say You Won't Let Go.

i look back to the road; the sun was setting, creating a soft glow.

after awhile, i can see corbyn start to shift uncomfortably every so often. i look over at him again, eyebrow raised.

his face was a light pink, and he had his legs spread just a bit.

something in my peripheral catches my eye, and i look down.

i blush and smirk before focusing back on the road like corbyn was, ignoring the hard-on that strained against his boxers and sweats.

i slip my hand onto corbyn's upper thigh, holding in a laugh as he jumps slightly.

he glances at me for a brief second, and i know he knows i saw.

my hand slowly drags up higher, my other hand in my lap. my boyfriend shifts in his seat, making my hand brush up against his dick.

he tenses up before i pull my hand away, the car starting to speed up a noticeable amount.

i bite the inside of my cheek before straight up putting my hand directly on his member. he inhales sharply, grip on the steering wheel tightening.

as i begin to palm him through his pants, he bites his lower lip, slowing the mercedes down to go the appropriate speed limit.

"kitty, stop." he groans, hips bucking against my hand.

i stop rubbing him, tugging his pants and boxers down just enough for his dick to be released.

out of the corner of my eye, i watch him turn the car on cruise control. that meant the benz would regulate speed and continue driving to the address we put on the gps, even if nobody was driving.

i had fire to thank for spending a few months putting in that feature.

using the precum that had already beaded on the tip, i start to slowly stroke his member, at a teasing pace.

i'm not sure where i learned this from, i think it's from, as odd as it sounds, instinct.

"kitty!" corbyn whines, grabbing the sides of the headrest behind him.

i give in and go a bit faster, turning to watch his expressions. his eyes were closed, and he was biting his lip.

it made me damn proud that i and i alone could make him like this.

i gradually upped my pace over the spam of a few minutes, switching between stroking, and swiveling my hand.

"close- im close-" corbyn groans, pushing himself back against the seat by planting his feet on the floorboard.

i bit my own lip, loving his reactions.

he grips my arm with one hand as his dick twitches, signaling he was very close. i suddenly speed up my strokes, making my boyfriend cum.

the opaque liquid covers his stomach, almost in strings.

i continue to pleasure him, helping him ride it out.

i stop after a few minutes, leaning back in my seat as i cross my arms.

corbyn is panting, trying to catch his breath. he finally opens his eyes after he can breathe somewhat normal. i laugh as he looks down at his shirt and scowls.

"luckily you have a jacket you can replace your shirt with." i comment, pulling my phone from my pocket.

corbyn mocks me, pulling off his shirt. he reaches into the backseat and grabs his hoodie, pulling it on. he pulls his boxers and sweats back up, getting comfortable again.

"didn't your mom ever tell you not to distract the driver?" corbyn jokes.

i roll my eyes, noticing him switch the car off of cruise control.