bad mood

i was NOT in a good mood today. at all. and i made damn sure that everyone knew.

fire, matt, moose and i sat in my living room, matt and i on opposite sides of the couch, fire and moose on opposite sides of the couch on the other side of the coffee table.

fire had been talking about cars nonstop for the past half hour, and i was beyond annoyed.

"fire," i say calmly, looking up from my phone, "i love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up."

she stops talking and slowly turns to look at me.

"kitty-" matt whispers, reaching a hand out.

i slap his hand away, glaring right back at fire.

"talk about something else for once." i growl, looking back down to my phone.

i hear fire hiss, but i don't look up. i was fucking mad.

fire didn't say anything else, just let matt and moose talk.

a message from her popped up on my phone.

lit bitch
what's your problem today???

me
i don't have a problem.

lit bitch
yes the fuck you do

me
today isn't my day, okay? butt out.

lit bitch
what the fuck ever. sorry that i didn't know.

me
just avoid me, okay? i love you and it's not your fault, don't take it personally.

lit bitch
fine. text me later when you're in a better mood so we can talk this out.

i put my phone down and cast an apologetic glance at my best friend. she just nods once and smiles, joining in on the conversation after.

i sigh, wishing i could be in a better mood.