uh oh

i knew exactly what i was doing when i let some random guy dance with me. i knew when i gave him a kiss on the cheek, knowing fully well sam was watching.

and i knew what i was doing as i walked towards my boyfriend acting as if nothing happened. he knew too and i could tell. he was mad, and he did a poor job of hiding it.

"are you ready to go home?" i ask sweetly, adding a overly fake smile.

sam just glares and gets up from the couch and walks to the open front door. i follow, suddenly feeling guilty. i should stop trying to do what fire does, it's only funny to watch her do it. i don't think i have the heart for this.

by the time i get in and shut the door to the audi tt, it's on and ready. as soon as my buckle clicks, the car pulls out of the dark driveway and onto the empty road.

i look out my window, even though i couldn't see anything.

the entire car ride home was silent, except for the radio quietly playing hit songs. i was the first into the dark apartment, so i flicked the lights to the kitchen on.

as soon as the door shut behind me, i was pushed up against it. sam pinned both of my hands above my head with one of his, the other on my hip, holding me against the door.

"do you think it's funny to dance with other guys? when you know i'm watching?" he growls, his face inches from mine.

"no." i whisper, eyes wide.

"do i need to show you who you belong to?" the blonde growls.

"please." i breathe, barely hearing myself.

he smirks, and i knew where the rest of the night was going.

sorry, kitty. it's midnight and i don't think i can handle smut right now. i can try a part 2 sometime soon, hopefully.