stop doing that

fire, jack, corbyn, daniel, jonah and zach sat in the private lobby in the five-star hotel, just messing around. there was a clerk at a desk by the elevator on the far side of the room, but she kept to herself.

"i'm tired, guys. goodnight, i'm gonna head up to the room." corbyn yawns, getting up from his spot on the couch next to me.

i make eye contanct with fire, who sat sideways in a chair on the couch on the other side of the glass coffee table.

we give each other a knowing look before i stand up as well, earning a few confused looks from the other guys.

"i'll go up with him and come down in a bit." i say.

"you can't go in the room, girls aren't allowed." daniel reminds me.

"i'm not going in the room." i retort, following corbyn to the elevator.

"get some, kitty!" i hear fire snicker.

i ignore her and wait for the elevator to open as corbyn presses the button.

"your manager is too uptight." i pout, crossing my arms.

"nah, he only did it so he wouldn't have to deal with fire being loud. he doesn't trust her in her own room, so that's why you two share one." corbyn explains, smiling as he looked down at me.

the door opens, and i push him in.

i stand by the buttons and lean against the wall. corbyn gets in and the door closes, and he looks over at me with a smirk.

he creeps closer, hands raised at my waist-level.

"if you tickle me, it's either going to kissing or an extreme act of violence." i warn him, not processing what i said until a few seconds later.

i blush and turn to look at the buttons. a mischevious idea creeps into my mind. i had been annoying corbyn the whole tour when we were at hotels by pushing as many buttons as possible before he told me to stop.

i lightly slap my hand onto the top buttons and drag it down, pushing all of the buttons at once. i got about two-thirds of the way down before hands land on my waist and spin me around.

"stop doing that." corbyn growls as he pulls me close, glaring down at me.

i blush again and try to push away, but corbyn leans down and kisses me before i could move away. i slowly melt into the kiss, but he pulls away just as fast as it had started.

"stop pressing the buttons." he whisper-laughs.

i just squeak and hide my red face in his chest, clutching onto his shirt.